I agree nothing like trying and learning.

As they say Slow is Pro.  I would do one cap at a time and check
underneath each cap to clean up any mess left due to leakage.  Try not to
heat the traces too much the boards are really cheap and low quality,
lifting a track is quite a possibility with too much heat.

I have been soldering forS. well longer than I care to remember and I
still mess things up sometimes so have a go it can be very rewarding to
bring it back from the brink :) Working with a few kV next to your hands
does concentrate the mind wonderfully - the 5V stuff is so relaxing, fun
days!

On 1/4/20, 7:55 PM, "M100 on behalf of Joshua O'Keefe"
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com on behalf of maj...@nachomountain.com>