It's not often you stumble on a piece of retro equipment that truly is "New in
the box" as listed. But I just had that happen. Picked up an ART EPP-1F EPROM
programmer still sealed in the original plastic. Same as Rick used in the
pictures on the Club100 romware page. Works perfectly reading and writing
EPROMs for my NEC 8201s. I've been meaning to get one of these rather than send
out to have my code burned by someone else. Sure there are plenty of newer
options out there, but the old-school feel is priceless.

Kurt