Yeah, dlplus or LaddieAlpha will let you transfer files to/from your PC
or Mac without any SD card go between.  I'd suggest getting a REX to
allow you to (among other things) easily have TS-DOS in ROM to make
things as easy as possible.

http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=LaddieConhttps://github.com/bkw777/dlplushttp://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rex