REX# is a lower cost, improved hardware variant of REX classic.
Use wise it is mostly identical to REX classic, but I have removed some
functions that have either not been particularly useful, or have made
testing complicated.
My goal is to have a lower cost better REX, that is more sustainable from
my perspective.
Also REX# includes the MOLEX carrier designed by Brian White, which is
quite nice.

REXCPM is SRAM based and really intended to combine REX functions for M100
with CP/M support for M100.

hope that helps,
Steve