Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member my name is Rob, I live on Long Island.

I purchased a Model 100 and see it has a Multiplan Module plugged in, but I
have no
knowledge of how to get it to run?  I only see the basic programs that come
with a 100
How do I launch the Multiplan Program?

My unit has Max RAM at 29606 Bytes (that's Max :)  And everything seems to work
fine.
I also have another RAM board?  In same compartment as the Multiplan Module, I
assume
that is RAM ??  Not sure - the board also has a button battery which I replaced.

Anyway, if anyone can tell me how to launch Multiplan, I'd appreciate it  ....
Thanks.

Its a blast getting back to basics and BASIC - It brings me back to why I love
computers to begin with.

Bye for now .... Rob -

P.S - I'm researching the easiest way (on club100 site) in getting programs
into the 100 - None seem too easy.

https://www.avg.com