Quick Start

So, you have just received your REXCPM and want to get going. Here's what
you need to do...

  1.  Install your REXCPM
  2.  Initialize your REXCPM by running RXCINI.DO.  This lets you load
the RXCMGR application and initialize the directory.
  3.  Now you are ready to use REXCPM and RXCMGR.  You can use it just
like a REXclassic.  Create ram backups, load option ROMs etc.

whats not clear Greg?