Thanks everyone! CLEAR 0,60000 did it. CP/M now works just in time for the
weekend.TomSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Philip Avery <pav...@xtra.co.nz> Date:
7/24/20  5:25 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: m...@bitchin100.com Subject: Re: [M100] CP/M
install issue
    Sorry about that. Have fixed the wiki page. Should be CLEAR 0,60000

    Philip

    On 25/07/2020 11:45 am, Tom Hoppe