On Jul 27, 2020, at 6:41 AM, B 9 <hacke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Molex 1731090178
>
> Wouldn't you need to change the wiring since the pins go from left-to-right
> instead of right-to-left?

A lot of the plain through-hole stuff I saw didn't look like it had the lead
length to make a solid friction fit into the port and still sit nice and flush
against the top edge of the T like mine does, but that Molex with the nice long
leads looks like it might do it if can transplant the mounting greebles from
the old one.  I haven't taken measurements yet but it looks like a fairly close
match by eyeball.  Nice find!

I wasn't aware the T's serial port was wired backwards, though.  I thought it
was just female where DTE is customarily male. Maybe I should continue to stick
with what I have since it works even if the sequence of adapters between any
given two devices can get a little unwieldy.