Hey Matt,
I've done a lot of synthesizer repairs of similar vintage (and sometimes
similar architecture!) and I'd recommend not replacing any caps unless
you've done diagnostics to determine that they're the cause of a specific
problem. There's no hard-working filter caps in this machine like there is
in amplifiers or other things having big linear power supplies.

On my 102, I was able to repair a few of the keys with this stuff a few
years ago, but they're still a bit dodgy at times. Might be a good idea to
find a better solution.
https://www.sciplus.com/keypad-fix-45985-p

--
Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.