Also the pin numbering for the tpdd socket is wrong on that drawing. There
is a standard for how pins are numbered on plain pin headers and IDC
connectors, so, the visual description of which wires go to which pins may
be correct, but only consider those pin numbers within that drawing itself.
The drawing on the wiki page has the actual pin numbers which is not only
according to the standard, but also matches the schematic in the service
manual for the drive.