On 9/14/2020 11:36 AM, Stephen Adolph wrote:
what is discord, and how does it fit into  or around or on top of (1) the mailing list and (2) the facebook group ?

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 12:21 PM Gregory McGill <arcadeshop...@gmail.com <mailto:arcadeshop...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    For those of us that like a chat room sort of thing I have set up
    a Discord server for the models 100,102,200,Nec 8201A/8300 Kyocera
    kc-85 etc....

    https://discord.gg/fQPF9cC <https://discord.gg/fQPF9cC>

    Greg

Facebook and the mailing list are not ideal for multi-person text, voice, or video chat.  Discord (and Slack and Teams and BlueJeans and I am sure others) fill that space.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com