Från: M100 [m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] för Tom Wilson
[wilso...@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 21 september 2020 22:06
Till: M100 Mailing List
Ämne: Re: [M100] definition of null modem

Some tips on that....

Are you using Linux on the Pi? If so,  it would be easier to just use a USB
serial port. The Prolific and FTDI ports both work with Raspbian; I've used
both.

Otherwise, maybe look at a DTE wired level converter with CTS/RTS.... like this
one:

https://www.amazon.com/NulSom-Inc-Ultra-Compact-Converter/dp/B00OPU2QJ4/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=ttl+rs-232+level+converter&qid=1600718673&sr=8-4

Although I'm not sure where you'll get CTS and RTS on the Pi. I don't know that
it's mapped to any of the GPIO pins. This might help a little bit:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=241623

Tom Wilson
wilso...@gmail.com<mailto:wilso...@gmail.com>
(619)940-6311
K6ABZ

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 12:10 PM Jonathan Yuen