Hi Bradley,

Thank you for the the prayers! Yes, my father had his first heart attack at age 35, and while he was in the hospital getting bypass surgery, his father died of a heart attack. He died at age 49 of a heart attck because they could only do half of the bypass grafts, so he was retired from age 35. I get my bad genes from my father, but luckily they have stents now to keep opening up my arteries. As long as they keep making stainless steel, I should ok. :)

Ken

On 11/22/20 9:50 PM, Bradley Kuss wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 18:22:03 -0800
Subject: [M100] Back from the hospital
> Hey Guys,
>
> The Dr. released me from the hospital last Thursday and I have been
> just taking it easy until my new medication has time to kick in (it

Ken, best wishes for a speedy recovery! Does heart disease run in your family Because you're too young to have all the heart issues you've had in the years since I joined the M100 group. I will put you on my Sunday School Class's prayer list. God can help believers and unbelievers. I don't know which category you fall into but I hope it is the first one.

Bradley Kuss