Wacky - I've had a couple of corruption issues with the M100 filesystem but was
never able to track it down and just started forming a habit of using Ctrl-R to
restore from REX backup after exiting CP/M.  I guess I should have mentioned it
to you but I have a hard time drawing the line between reporting bugs and
feeling like I'm complaining about a good thing I'm grateful to have :)

        jim