Folks --

Our original list attachment limit was 64K per member request. I gradually
ratcheted it up over time to allow 500K size emails. I figured that would
allow for the occasional image folks want to directly embed as a MIME
attachment.

But all of a sudden we're having a bunch of direct attachments of images >
500K so I'm getting moderation requests.

I'm generally OK with direct attachments, it's not a big problem but please
try to use large attachments a little more sparingly. When appropriate,
point at file shares with a URL. Also if you do direct attachments please
shrink them to reasonable limits before attaching.

500K is the current max for the total attachment + email. So it can also
help to trim any email you're responding to get in under the limit.

Thanks!

-- John.

-= Model T's Forever =-