Folks,
A bug was found in REXCPM Version 2, that also affects REX# Version 2.

I have a fix in hand, so I will be posting an update later tonight or
tomorrow.

Summary of the bug:
* when copying a RAM image to system memory from REX#, you cannot start
BASIC or TEXT.
* work around is to press RESET and carry on.

issue resolved in build 13.

Steve