Jeff, using the filter that Greg suggested helped me set my expectations
and range.

I picked up a NEC PC8201a for $114+shipping (CAD) before Christmas, and a
complete-but-partially-functioning (and I'll likely have questions for this
group about it) M100 in February for $45 + shipping (CAD). I hope that
gives you a range...

I was looking for a working NEC since the summer, then decided to find a
Model 100 to tinker with after I did more reading about the NEC. So it
seems to be a kinda hit-and-miss kind of thing.

What did help further than using the sold listings was setting up
'favourite' searches that email me when something is available that meets
the criteria (TRS-80 Model 100, Canada, Price <$100, etc). Nice to have it
automated. I also was able to use the 'Make an Offer' feature (both sales
had it enabled) to negotiate the final price.

Hope this helps?

--Brad

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 9:55 PM Tom Wilson <wilso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's pretty much a case of "wait for the right auction." I passed on a
> bunch of slab tops before I found the T102 that I have. I ended up getting
> it for less than $100, and I'm very happy with what I got.
>

> Tom Wilson
> wilso...@gmail.com
> (619)940-6311
>

> On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 8:06 PM Greg Swallow <gswal...@mchsi.com> wrote:
>
>> Jeff,
>>
>> Do a search in the eBay app for "TRS-80 Model 100" and add filters for
>> Completed/Sold Items.
>>
>> God Bless,
>>
>> GregS <><
>>
>> Mar 14, 2021 6:18:14 PM Jeff Gonzales <gonzobra...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> What are the going prices for m100s these days?  I wanna make sure I bid
>> correctly on eBay.  Thanks.

Brad Grier