Le lun. 22 mars 2021 à 19:05, Eric LK <tr...@lefauve.org> a écrit :

> I didn't recapped this unit because the seller I purchased it from
> told me he did it a couple of years ago, but I think I'll just follow
> your advice on this (also, I'm not sure he did clean the flux).
>
> I already have the caps so I guess I know what I'll do next week-end :o)

I eventually freed some time to look into recapping this unit, but I
kind of stop in the middle to ask for some advice:

Looking at the PCB, I could confirm that the unit has been recapped
recently as the previous owner said, so I tried to first change only
the caps near the power supply (C82, C83, C84 C85, C86, C90 and C92).
I tested all of them, and they appear to be in specs, so I had a good
look at the PCB under the caps I removed, and I think that may be the
problem...

I put some pictures on http://pics.lefauve.org/Recap2021/  (that were
taken after using IPA, an "electronic cleaning solvent", more IPA and
a glass fiber pen; it was looking worse before...).

I'm a little concerned about some of the caps pads and their
connecting traces like C82, C85 and C86. I've never come across this
kind of damage before and I'm not sure how to continue.

My first thought would be to replace the caps, and to use the
schematics to check the continuity between each of those cap legs and
whatever they're supposed to be connected to, bridging any
non-conductive trace with some wire but I could really use any advice
you have before risking to make everything worse :o)

Eric.