On 4/16/21 6:29 PM, Joshua O'Keefe wrote:
On Apr 16, 2021, at 3:09 PM, Brian K. White <b.kenyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have it all archived? I'm trying to help someone get ts-dos working
and I can't tell them where to find the different patched versions since they
are mostly on club100.

Brian, I don't have a member area archive, but I do keep a copy of Kurt's
vanilla TS-DOS with Ken's shift down fix on my S3 bucket.  I consider it the
best version for my use cases and had trouble locating it until Kurt posted it
to the list so I keep a copy handy.

The bucket is at http://public.nachomountain.com/files/m100/

Thanks for that. In this case I wanted specifically to point at the ones with timing patches because the user is trying to use an old powermac as the host, which has a weird serial port and not a screaming cpu, and on top of that they're running the dos desklink in an emulator, and their symptoms do look like ts-dos timing sensitivity where it works or fails about 50% of the time.