From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Douglas Quagliana
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2021 1:31 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Cc: Model 100 Discussion <m100@lists.bitchin100.com>
Subject: Re: [M100] Assembler question

By coincidence, I'm also looking for a good assembler for the M100/200.  Got a
suggestion?

I found the book 8080 8085 Software Design (Sams, 1978) by Christopher Titus,
Peter Rony, David Larsen and Jonathan Titus

is available at

https://archive.org/details/80808085SoftwareDesign

and the TEA book that I found is actually in Spanish(?) at

https://archive.org/details/teauneditorassemblerresidenteper80808085/mode/1up

I suppose the latter book has the same assembler listing for the TEA software
even though

the text is not in English.  I didn't find the actual TEA software binaries
anywhere.

Douglas