I would be interested in the TPDD2 but would need it shipped to Missouri.

Jeff Birt

From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Francois Gurin
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 7:14 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: [M100] TPDD2 & Cambridge z88

Some time back I replaced the belt and had my TPDD2 working fine until it took
a tumble while accessing the disk.  It tries to read and write, but throws
device errors.  For the life of me, I can't figure out what is wrong.  I got
very excited by the service manual but haven't made headway.

Does anyone have a good home for it?  I'd love for someone local to NYC swing
by and carry it off, but am willing to ship if you cover postage.  Just the
drive.  If I have to ship, keep in mind that I am slow at packing things up and
sending them out.

Completely unrelated, I  have a Cambridge Z88 with a broken screen, any chance
one of you have either a replacement screen or a busted one with a possibly
salvageable screen?