FYI - I think I've identified the issue.  You apparently have to close
VirtualT to get the rest of a file uploaded into the emulated NADSbox
beyond the first 20k.   As soon as I did that, the rest of the file showed
up on disk.  Guessing this is entirely an issue within the NADSbox emulator
code.

Well, I suppose this would be a feature request then?  I'd love for
VirtualT to flush the write-to-disk buffer after receiving a file so that
closing out VirtualT wasn't a requirement. :)