I got a chance to play with my Backpack Drive today for a little bit.
 So far I'm really happy with it.  It's seems to work great and be
pretty easy to use.  I was only testing on a device with a REX, so I
already have TS-DOS but I'm really thinking with the built-in
bootstrapping, it will be nice for one of my other systems with no REX.
I haven't tested that yet though.