Oh, and wrap it with saran wrap after applying the creme so it doesn't dry out.
Forgot to mention that part.
-------- Original message --------From: Scott McDonnell
<mcdonnell.j...@comcast.net> Date: 7/27/21  9:12 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
m...@bitchin100.com Subject: Re: [M100] How to clean plastic? I used the cream
developer and just covered the screen with blue masking tape.I then put it
under my UV lamp rig for a week (set up one weekend, and pulled it out the next
weekend.) My UV lamps are not very strong, so better lamps or the sun would be
faster. I actually think it is the heat more than the UV light. I had in my
garage here in Florida, so it was plenty warm.I posted some pics of the result
to this group back in December or early January. You can probably find them in
the archives. I have two M100s, so I took a side by side pic with one
brightened and the other untouched.-------- Original message --------From:
Jeffrey Birt <bir...@soigeneris.com> Date: 7/27/21  8:23 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
m...@bitchin100.com Subject: Re: [M100] How to clean plastic? >>But what about
the white? Any suggestions on how to clean and improve its look?  Mine looks a
bit yellowedThe yellow is the typically result of natural oxidation of the
plastic. It can also be from tobacco smoke, but the stench will give that away.
I usually start with a good washing with dish soap with a Magic Eraser used for
the tough spots.I just did a video about the yellowing process and how the
'Retr0Brite' process turn it back closer to the original color. With the M100
you have to deal with the clear plastic being stuck in place and not knowing
how it will react with the hydrogen peroxide. https://youtu.be/YPl356YKcVsJeff
Birt (Hey Birt!)-----Original Message-----From: M100
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Earl BaughSent: Tuesday, July
27, 2021 4:47 PMTo: m100@lists.bitchin100.comSubject: Re: [M100] How to clean
plastic?>>But what about the white? Any suggestions on how to clean and improve
its look?  Mine looks a bit yellowed.   I’ll be trying some basic cleaning, but
would appreciate any pointers on what others have done. Earl