I currently have two TRS-80 Model 100s.  One of them with an annoying screen
defect and the other with a dead RS-232 port.   These were both eBay
acquisitions.

I also have a NEC that I've had since the early 80s.   It seems to be working
fine.

One thing I found useful back in the 80s was to use my NEC to print labels on a
dot matrix printer with a tractor feed.    I've never come up with a useful way
to print labels with an inkjet since you are usually committed to printing an
entire page of labels.      After making a couple more eBay acquisitions I
obtained an Okidata Microline 320 and a cable to mate it to the NEC/TRS-80
Model 100.

The NEC works just fine for this printer.    I even got some tractor feed paper
from Amazon and printed out some ASCII art images.   Everything was cool.   I
wrote a calendar program (calling it YACalP.ba - for Yet Another Calendar
Program).   I will be putting this program on github after I document it a bit
more.

When I connect either TRS-80 Model 100, to the printer, it prints but does not
do linefeeds.    The carriage return function works but no line feed.

I even tried doing a LPRINT CHR$(10) and no line feed.

Anyone have any idea why the TRS-80 won't do the line feeds?    Seems strange
that they both are behaving the same way yet the NEC works fine.   There is a
lot of further investigation I can do, but I'm hoping someone might have an
easy answer.

Thanks
Lloyd