From: Tim Woodland
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2021 6:16 PM
To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] M100 Digest, Vol 128, Issue 22

David,

I would like to request a set please!

I can PayPal you to cover shipping etc.

Thank you,
Tim Woodland

From: Chris Fezzler
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2021 11:19 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Model 100 folding Leg Extensions (3D Printable)

If someone makes a batch, I'd buy a few sets.

On Sunday, August 22, 2021, 12:47:20 AM EDT, David Grissom
<dgris...@knology.net> wrote:

Been playing with my 3D Printer too much…

I’ve used pencils, plastic coat hangers and other materials to make let
extensions for my Model 100.

I designed a folding leg extension.  This allows me to keep the legs on the
computer when I store it in its plastic slip case.  No more lost peg legs for
me. They open and lock at around 40mm (1.5 inches).  Pictures are on the site
below.

Remember this is a work in progress.  Since the object is fairly small it may
take more tweaking to work with every printer and filament type.

Comment and Remixes are welcome.  This is fun project for me!

Here is a link:

TRS-80 Model 100 Custom Folding Leg Extensions by dgrissom - Thingiverse

Please excuse if I get multiple posts.  Been have email woes today 😉

David Grissom

Sent from Mail for Windows