Does the DVI work with PC drives? If so, you might be able to use a Gotek
with the FlashFloppy firmware.

Normally, Gotek drives don’t work with double density controllers (180 or
360K disks), but the FlashFloppy firmware adds a lot of flexibility.

However, the images will NOT be compatible with MS-DOS. You’d need custom
software to manage the images on a PC. It’s certainly possible to write
such a program, but one would need sample image files first.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 12:01 PM James Zeun <james.z...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm that might be something is be up for trying out.
>
> Would it be possible to read the disk images on a regular pc?
>
> On Sun, 5 Dec 2021, 7:48 pm Gregory McGill, <arcadeshop...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes no haven't tried it yet
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 5, 2021, 11:34 AM James Zeun <james.z...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey guys
>>>
>>> I'm sorry if this has been asked before. But I was just staring at my
>>> DVI and the thought hit me, could I fit a gotek floppy emulator inside the
>>> thing and would it work?
>>>
>>> Has anyone tried such a thing?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> James