Peter Vollan wrote:
> My Model 100 keeps getting into that state where the menu items call up the
> wrong program. Why does this happen?

I did have the same problem for a while.
I kept refreshing the memory from a REX backup, but after a few days
the problem was back.

I thought it was my fault at first because I was doing some unnatural
things to the filesystem, but I eventually found out one of my Memory
modules was faulty.

I'd like to say that changing the module fixed the issue but I did
find the faulty memory module while trying to fix another issue (bad
Vee and unusable display) so I still haven't had a chance to confirm
the problem is solved.

Eric