From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Dan Eicher
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 3:47 PM
To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: [M100] DVI Recap Question

Hi,

 I'm looking to finish ordering parts to recap the power supply on my DVI
26-3806.

 Jerry has already given me the first three hard parts.

 I have four left on my needy list.

 I found part numbers in the 26-3806 Service Manual.

Part       Description                             Manufacturer Part Number

 C102    Cap, Elect 1µF/50V/+-20%       CEVG010A3N

 C105    Cap, Elect 22µF/16V/+-20%     CEVD220A3N

 C107    Cap, Elect 1000µF/10V/+-20%  CEAC102A3N

 C108    Cap, Elect 220µF/10V/+-20%    CEVC221A3N

Can someone point me to a mouser part number that would be compatible?

I suspect part of the part number might specify the height of the device and
spacing of through holes?

Even Google, who knows everything, returns nothing in regard to the
manufacturer's part number.

Thanks in advance for your help.