Yes, Virtual-T uses the Application Data folder.
To get to Application Data, open a File Explorer window and type %appdata%
into the address bar.

[image: image.png]

Down at the bottom, you should find "virtualt".

The file is a simple text file, so you can view it with Notepad. You can
either delete the file completely or edit the lines related to the Rex
Flash file. Note the \\ instead of single \ for directory separators. Make
sure to use that format, or the prefs file may not load properly when you
restart Virtual-T.

Tom Wilson
wilso...@gmail.com
(619)940-6311