From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Joshua O'Keefe
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 9:08 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] is it just me , or..

On Apr 26, 2022, at 4:39 AM, Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mail from the mailing list really seems to be out of sync these days.
> I'm seeing replies to emails that I have never seen the original post for.

This has been a sporadic issue for me that seems to be getting worse.
Previously the missing messages were primarily from Yahoo addresses and getting
incorrectly marked as spam for what appeared to be SPF reasons.  This is a
Google header parsing/spam routing bug (even if you have rules to deliver these
messages anyway!) and I still have to go retrieve those periodically although
less often lately.

Currently some replies are being delivered hours or days before the originating
message.  Sometimes the originating message is not delivered at all.  I'd have
to see John's MTA logs to know why but as someone whose professional
responsibilities include deliverability of messages with rewritten headers I've
seen comparable problems when the receiving MTA is greylisting delivery
attempts due to bad heuristics.

Both you and I are using Google mail infrastructure so that might be the
commonality to start pointing fingers.