From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Jason White
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 4:01 PM
To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Rechargeable batteries

I’m currently (pun intended!) trying out a set of AA batteries from Pale Blue
in my M100. So far I’ve got a bit better than 3 hours on them, with about half
of them using the 100 to test out a TPDD.

I am hoping these work out for me. According to the website they take two hours
to recharge, so two sets ought to be able to power it continuously.

J White

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>