Get thee to Tandy Assembly in 2023!!  (Tandy Assembly | Home
<http://www.tandyassembly.com/>  )

Although it has been held in the fall, milestone anniversaries like this
are usually celebrated the whole year.

The group follows mostly the early computers (Model 1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 16 and
the COCOs), but the Model 100, T102, T200 and T600 have had representation.
The IBM PC era computers (Model 1000 and such) are also welcomed, but not
as much interest in them as opposed to the others I have indicated.

Regards,

Peter