TRS-80 starts for "Tandy Radio Shack" and "Z80 microprocessor." The
M100/T102/T200 have an Intel 80C51 microcontroller, not a Zilog Z80,
like the Model I, II, III, IV had, and even worse the TRS-80 Color
Computers have a Motorola 6809, so even in themselves, they were not
consistent in sticking to their own brand.
--Justin