Hello.
Received a drive from ebay yesterday and it needed some fixing, wouldn't take
in a floppy (fixed) but kept getting a "Drive not Ready" after I tested it
again. So I popped the hood again and the belt was melted. I cleaned the belt
wheels and put in a new belt; hoped this fixed it but nope. I ran the IPL from
T200 memory and ran the floppy command, but keep getting the same error. I'll
check the data ribbon again tomorrow to make sure I plugged it in fully, but
other than that does anyone have any ideas of anything else I can check to fix
this error?
Thanks,Spencer.