Message: 1
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 03:47:32 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jason White <jws...@yahoo.com>
To: "m100@lists.bitchin100.com" <m100@lists.bitchin100.com>
Subject: [M100] Unusual Cassette

I just bought a few tapes on eBay, gambling that they may have some obscure
software on them. One of the tapes had a label with a filename that ended in
.DO, so it was an educated guess.
Two of the three tapes have files that my Model 100 can "see", but none of the
files load, with the operation interupted by a DS error. I had this problem
of those programs by going into TEXT and loading (F2) it from within there.
These programs aen'e loading from there either.

New message starts here:
Well I tried loading these programs into TEXT using f2 to load them, and it
worked thus time. That was a lot of trouble to find a presumably 30+ year old
address book and a building directory for a govt building. One of the four
files just won’t load, but I’m not too excited about what I may find, so it’s
definitely on the back burner.
J White