All,

Note that the previous DRAGON.BA file has a bug if you actually try to print the image. It doesn't re-enable interrupts after printing, thus forcing you to reset the M100 using the reset switch (the keyboard scan loop is disabled, so CTRL-BREAK doesn't work).

The attached updated DRAGON.BA fixes this.

Ken