Awesome! Thanks for enabling the "notify when back in stock" button as well.

I also imagine it's tough to work out how many to make too, especially when
there's also a bunch of silent fans like me who just like to lurk and know a
good deal when we see it... so it's all the more appreciated that you're able
to keep up with demand. Thank you very much! :D