Thanks, Steve!  I appreciate your dedication to the community and making
your fine works available to us.

I have half a dozen of the original REX and two non-REX CPM products, and
plan to upgrade the whole lot at some point.

I hope you and yours are well and warm!

Regards,
rcs

--
*Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin. *[Irish Gaelic]
(There is no fireside like your own fireside.)