Hi,

Willard Goosey (on this list) did some work a while back for compiling with
SmallC-85 and put together an M100 library for the same:

http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/m100/m100smallc0.0.10.zip
<http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/m100/m100smallc0.0.6.zip>

This file is also available in his Personal Libraries section at Club100. I
have not tried to use SmallC-85 or the library to build and C applications
for the Model 100.  I typically write in 8085 assembly directly or a mix of
BASIC and assembly.  There are various 8085 assemblers out there, though I
have only ever used the one I wrote that lives inside VirtualT.

Ken