As with anything else avoid storing it in damp and/or hot places. I wonder
of that option ROM has been imaged for posterity sake?

Jeff Birt

-----Original Message-----
From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Wayne Lorentz
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 1:30 PM
To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: [M100] Option ROM long-term storage

After 35 years, I recently pulled the Associated Press option ROM out of my
Model 100 to make room for a TS-DOS ROM.

Since the chances of finding a replacement are pretty close to zero, what is
the best way to wrap it up for long-term storage?

Right now, I have it in one of those anti-static bags, and plan to put it in
a rigid plastic Tupperware-style box and keep it with my other gadgets.  Is
there anything else I can do to ensure it doesn't get damaged while in
storage?