Jason, I believe I still have printed documentation for Men-u-tility. Had you
posted last month, I might’ve found you a copy quickly. My office has since
served as temporary housing for long-time friends returning to NH while they
sought new housing, and my office stuff is now in a stack of plastic
containers. They’ll be available to search in a few days.

I have a modified version of the P100 article in PDF form. I’m sending it
separately to your @yahoo.com address. If you remind me later, I’ll try to find
the printed version its developer Greg Susong put out.

— Nuge --