The problem with such experimentation is to find a source of cheap enough m200
to tinker with … As much as I would like to do plenty of experiments ; I’m
often stopped by the rarity of the devices ; or their price . More and more I’m
limiting myself to repairs. Also some consider “retro mod” to be an
abomination, so there is that too . Sometimes I read on forums people saying
have a stack of this and that ; these are the ones who should be starting such
experiments if they have access to heaps of retro hardware. Daniel L
<m...@scifidan.com (mailto:m...@scifidan.com)> 1 févr. 2023, 22:12:56 wrote: >
> Has anyone explored a backlight solution for the 200? i'm going to go through
the archive to see.