It’s (long since) time to replace the battery pack in my RAM+ Memory banking
expansion board, and the manual
<https://ftp.whtech.com/club100/doc/ramplus.pdf> doesn’t cover that aspect. I
wonder if anyone here knows this kit?

It’s been charging in a laptop all day, and it hasn’t exploded, but it’s only
at 0.8V and probably won’t go any higher, The battery is just three button
cells (I guess NiMH?) welded to a couple of copper strips and shrink-wrapped. I
suppose if I knew what cells to get then I could solder them to the copper (if
that would work in light of my not owning a spot welder thingamabob.)

Better, maybe someone sells a comparable battery pack. I just don’t know where
to start looking.
Still, it’s a fun piece of ModelT gadgetry.

Expansion board: https://i.imgur.com/TC6ng2Y.jpg
<https://i.imgur.com/TC6ng2Y.jpg>

Better look at battery:   https://i.imgur.com/YKutRcH.png
<https://i.imgur.com/YKutRcH.png>