Hi Pawel,

Working under the advice of Kurt, I'm the one that actually created the
SARDOS 1.73 version which now includes the "CHR100" character set feature.
After it had successfully passed the "beta" period I'd never actually
posted it for release though mainly because it wasn't clear there'd be
enough interest out there for it to go through the effort.  I'm not sure if
Kurt posted it anywhere, either.

But, it sounds like there's interest for it.  One pending bit of work is
writing up actual documentation on how to activate CHR100.  I'll see if I
can get this going for you.

Gary Weber
Web8201