As many have pointed out, the Tandy 100 is both a victim of leaking
capacitors and absolutely CAKED in flux residue. When I recap them I have
to use a fair amount of good flux and a vacuum gun to remove them. If you
don't have a vacuum gun, I might suggest applying flux and then using
desoldering wick/braid to get started removing the old solder. Then apply
new and attempt the solder sucker removal. Cleaning with 99% isopropyl
would help too, probably.

best of luck.

-Josh