From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Stephen Adolph
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2023 7:14 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] CloudT - select M100 ROM

Nice  change!  Thanks.

On Monday, March 20, 2023, John R. Hogerhuis <jho...@pobox.com
<mailto:jho...@pobox.com> > wrote:

Since it came up that PCSG Analyst Option ROM has a M100 dependency, I added a
drop down to CloudT to allow selection of the M100 ROM as the main ROM, instead
of the T102 ROM which is the default.

Generally I recommend leaving it as the T102 unless you have a reason to
switch. The T102 ROM has a few bugfixes and a slightly better character set.

-- John.