Sorry, no REX# does not include the function to replace the main ROM.
How I would tackle a custom ROM in the M100
* develop in inside Virtual T
* get a socket adapter PCB for a 27C256 EPROM, or better still use an EEPROM
* once you have a prototype in VT, burn it and install in the M100

Maybe FlexROM helps? is it a better way to get the ROM swapped?  I don't
know much about it.
...Steve