Seems like there are a lot of tough ones... Word wrap, relative position /
simple windowing taking significant work.

M100 is simpler than vt100. So it seems trivial to map m100 escapes to
vt100. But mapping vt100 back to m100 would only be easy for a subset of
vt100 escapes.

But that "might* still be useful depending on what bbs's tend to use.

-- John.