> On Mar 16, 2024, at 10:37 PM, B 9 <hacke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is Virtual T no longer being released by the original developers? (Ken Petit?
> Stephen Hurd?)

I am not the upstream by any stretch of the imagination, but I am also
maintaining what I think is the "best of breed" fork with as many of the
patches and fixes that I've found across all the forks floating around:
<https://github.com/majick/virtualt-code>

I wound up doing this because the current upstream code outright doesn't work
on macOS, lacks some of the Linux build fixes, and lacks some UI fixes in the
weird "devterm" fork that forked from an ancient version of upstream. PRs for
this kind of thing to upstream have gone unanswered for months or years it
seems?

So while I wouldn't consider myself or declare myself authoritative by any
means, I absolutely do welcome PRs and promise to merge 'em.